In the last big sale on Craftsy I really stocked up on classes and have a LOT now – over 50 in total across all sorts of subjects. The prices were just too good to miss. I’ve already started on the Bra Making, Construction and Fit class, but wondered about the others.
Sometimes I like to do a review of a class when I watch it and share what I learn. So I wondered which classes I should do next, let you know what I think of them and write more in detail about what they cover.
Here are the reviews I’ve done so far:
- Sewing with knits (25% off) – Complete review
- Sew the Perfect Fit (20% off) – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4
- Design your Own Handbag (just $19.99)- Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- Fun with Fusible Applique (33% off) – Part 1 and Part 2
- Sewing Texture (33% off) – Part 1 and Part 2
- Fab Felt Holiday crafts (just $9.99) – Part 1 and Part 2
- Piece, Patch, Quilt (free class) – review here
- Bra making, construction and fit – coming soon
These are the classes I was thinking of doing soon. Let me know in the poll below which ones you would like to see a review for. You can even let me know if you aren’t interested in reviews at all. I’ll take note of what’s the most popular.
You can click each one to see the class description.
What are you interested in? Let me know here…
You can pick more than one –>
Write your own class reviews!
Would you like to write your own class review and give other readers your honest opinion about some of the online sewing and quilting classes you have taken? We would all LOVE to hear what you have to say. There is a section in the new FORUM exactly for this, so if you haven’t already done so, do sign up and you can submit your review, notes and even photos of your completed class projects in the Class Reviews and Discussions section.
Need to learn more about how to use the forum? Take a look here for the how-to instructions. I’m so looking forward to reading your reviews.