We recently revealed a few behind the scenes shots and sneak peaks of Deby’s upcoming Craftsy class Sewing Wallets: Step By Step. I’m delighted to tell you that editing is almost completed and the class will be ready to launch soon. Keep following to hear more about the launch.
You’ll get the opportunity to learn:
- 3 different snaps you can use on your wallets, and how to install them
- how to sew a zipper pocket without a zipper foot (although you can still use one of course if you are comfortable with it)
- how to fold and sew pockets for your bank cards
- about the different types of interfacing that are suitable for wallet making
- how to sew both fixed and removable wrist straps, and the hardware you’ll need
- 3 different wallet patterns all based on a similar set of starting elements, the last one being a customizable project
- tips for neat and accurate top stitching
- how to keep interfacing from sticking to your iron
- and more…
One lucky reader has a chance to win the class for free and to be among the first to get access on launch day. To enter, simply click the link below and log in to your Craftsy account. You’ll be automatically entered and one entrant will be drawn at random to receive the class for free. The giveaway is open Worldwide and closes the night before the launch (date still yet to be confirmed).
Here’s another sneak-peak at some of the more than 70 wallets sewn up for the class. With the 3 projects to choose from and the mix and match nature of the final pattern, we’re confident you’ll be able to sew a pattern you’ll love.