Yay for National Sewing Month and YAY again for all the AWESOME companies who have been kind enough to donate prizes for this fabulous NSM giveaway! Starting today and running until the end of the month, I have a fabulous selection of prizes to giveaway to celebrate, and to say a big thank you to everyone who has been following So Sew Easy this year. I'm so very excited to be able to share this with you, thanks totally to all of the companies who have donated prizes. Please give them your thanks and support too.
I truly couldn't do all this without you and your support, so fingers crossed that you'll be a lucky winner. There are two giveaways, and you can enter one or the other, but not both. The first one is for those with a USA mailing address, that's at the top of the page, and then down at the bottom is another entry form for the International Giveaway. So if you don't have a USA mailing address, enter there for a chance to win a different set of prizes that can be sent internationally.
A get started in sewing trio of goodies from Singer
- Starlet electronic sewing machine – Step up to the SINGER® STARLET™ sewing machine and you’ll have easy to use features that will inspire you to create new projects. From home decor to fashions, you'll start sewing faster than ever with an automatic needle threader and customizable stitch settings. Plus, get creative with up to 100 built-in stitches. Now you can do more than ever before.
- Expert Finish Iron – The SINGER Expert Finish iron features 1700 watts, advanced LCD electronic temperature control with 9 settings, vertical steam capabilities, open soleplate tip for excellent pleat and under-button ironing and burst of steam capabilities for stubborn wrinkles. This iron also features stainless steel soleplate with anti drip technology, 360 degree swivel cord and 3-way smart auto off.
- Pro series sewing kit – Two compartments with zipper tops and handle for storage or on-the-go. Includes: comfort grip seam ripper, decorative needle threader, 10 hand needles, 40 straight pins, 8.5″ fabric scissors, 25 safety pins, sewing gauge, slap-on wrist pin cushion, 60″ tape measure, thimble, 2 thread spools (150 yards each), water soluble marking pencil
A BIG Thank you to Singer for putting together such an amazing package of prizes for us. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone. If you don't win the star prize, then there are 4 runner up prizes below too.
Runner Up Prize 1 – Quilting
3 books from Landauer Publishing
Longarm Quilting Services from Granny Sassy Designs
- $100 in expert long-arm quilting services from Granny Sassy Designs. Terms and conditions apply, batting, backing and postage not included.
Prize 2 – garment sewing
1 Pack of 1/2 inch knit stay tape from the So Sew Easy store on Etsy
2 Books from Storey Publishing
Sewing pattern of your choice from the McCall Pattern Company
Prize 3 – general sewing notions
‘Best Selection' pack of 45 threads from Aurifil
- Aurifil Best Selection pack of 45 threads – value $200
Very Berry Pack from Kai Scissors
- VERY BERRY 5000 series 3-piece gift set – value $54.99
Drink charms and cookie stamp from Say it with Applique
Stuff from my stash
- A folding seam ripper
- 2 rolls of variegated thread
- 2 bag and accessory sewing patterns
- Dress form greeting cards
Prize 4 – light me up
Sewer's Floor Lamp from OttLite
- 18W Sewer's floor lamp with accessory tray – value $200
- Smart storage meets great lighting. The flexible neck and multi-position shade help you easily direct powerful illumination exactly where you need it. And, the Craft Organizer Tray attaches to the floor lamp and includes a pin cushion, deep pocket for scissors and pencils, and a magnetized compartment to safely hold pins and needles.
LED Lighting Kit from Inspired LED
- Super bright sewing machine LED lighting kit – value $30
If you can't see the entry form, you can also find it HERE.
General terms and conditions. Both giveaways will close on 30th September (Cayman time). Entrants should enter one or the other but not both. Prizes will be allocated in the order of drawing the winners. So Sew Easy is not responsible for the delivery of prizes. Winners details will be provided to the giveaway sponsors who will send prizes direct.
Not in the US? I've got a nice selection of prizes for you if you aren't in the US because these can be sent worldwide, thanks to the generosity of the great sponsors below. Readers from anywhere in the world are welcome to enter below. Each winner wins one prize from the list below, and will be allocated prizes according to the order drawn. Good luck and thanks for your entry. (Please if you are in the US, don't enter this one as well, just the one above. Thank you for your understanding.)
Learn How to Make Doll Clothes Course + 8 Doll Clothes Patterns from Rosie's
- 12 months access to the Learn How to Make Doll Clothes Video Course with 8 Free Doll Clothes Patterns, value $47
Any two bag sewing patterns from Swoon
- Any TWO bag sewing patterns for your choice from Swoon
One class of your choice from Craftsy
- ANY class of your choice from Craftsy, sewing, quilting, cooking, painting, cake decorating and lots more to choose from – value up to $70
Voucher for Handmade Buttons from McAnaraks
- 25 Pounds Sterling voucher to spend on custom handmade buttons from McAnaraks. (Postage excluded, will send internationally)
Pre-fused fabric monogram from Say it with Applique
- 3 letter pre-fused laser cut fabric circle monogram
Entry form for the International Giveaway.
If you can't see the entry form, you can find it HERE.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!