Our third week in the Seasonal Sewing Series is now complete and the projects my wonderful guests shared this week were creative, inspirational and so varied! My guests shared some of their best festive ideas with us all this week.
In case you missed them:
The giveaways are all still open – click on through to enter and have a chance and one or more of these great prizes!
- 21 piece Fat Quarter Bundle from Lemon Tree Fabrics
- Fabric bundle and gift certificate from NearSea Naturals
- Think Pink Fat Quarter Bundle from Riley Blake Designs
- 5 sewing pattern pack from Peek A Boo Patterns
- $50 gift certificate from Imagine Gnats
- 3 free sewing classes from Craftsy
And none of this would be possible without the fabulous support from our daily prize sponsors. Please drop over and visit these great sites and thank them for their support.
So our sewing series is now sadly almost drawing to an end, just a few days left. But before we wrap up with the final Big Bang of the Grand Prize Draw, more fabulous festive projects you’ll love from these amazing bloggers:
25th Nov – Rhonda from Rhonda’s Creative Life
26th – Heather from Feather’s Flights
And of course more great sewing giveaways running every single day! If you haven’t entered the giveaways for this week yet – don’t delay! Click on the projects or links above to go to each giveaway and enter for a chance to win lots of lovely prizes in time for Christmas.
[Sorry – giveaway now closed]