Just recently I've been networking with some great sewing bloggers and today one of my bloggy buddies is releasing her Learn to Sew E-book. Amber at Crazy Little Projects has great sewing projects for bags, kids and the home and I'm sure you'll love her work and her lessons in this book.
Learn to Sew Series Part 2: The eBook is being released today.
The eBook will include:
- 4 more lessons: Understanding Patterns, Working on a Bias and Using Bias Tape, Understanding Interfacing, Lining and Stabilizers, How to Sew on Knits
- Mini lesson with tips for Cutting Fabric
- Project ideas to practice each skill learned
- Tips from other favorite sewing bloggers
- Large, bright photographs and step by step instructions and explanations for each chapter
- Favorite tools to own for sewing
- 40 pages of Learn to Sew info
- And more fun goodies!
It's on sale for today only – the book will be priced at $10 EXCEPT for the first day, Monday, September 30th when it will be discounted to $7.99 for that day only.
And to celebrate the launch, there is also a $100 Giftcard giveaway running too. That's just another great reason to visit.