I'm feeling so inspired by all of the chat and sharing in our sewing chat group that I am really buzzing. I've been a little ill and not able to sew for a while so I've been enjoying the sewing success of others and I want you to make my day and cheer me up with your own sewing success.
So we are having a flash sewing contest! Just now, right out of the blue! Feeling spontaneous.
Add a photo of yourself below modelling an item you have sewn from any of the So Sew Easy patterns. Any of the free or the paid ones, they all count.
Or show me a bag you created from one of my patterns.
Check Out Our Free Sewing Videos
You've probably already got several projects you can share but if you want something new, check out:
Or maybe jump right in and make the last free pattern released last week for the Brief Encounter dress.
- Only entries for items made with So Sew Easy patterns can count
- You may only enter one photo of each item although you can enter as many times as you like with different items for each entry
- You must give your entry a title as follows – [Name of pattern / Your Name]
- Entries may be posted from now until the end of the day on Monday 19th October. Be quick!
Voting for a winner:
- Voting starts on Tuesday 20th October and lasts until Friday 23rd
- Winners will be announced on Saturday 24th October.
- Each of the 3 winners will receive a Craftsy class of their choice
- The Craftsy class must be redeemed before 31st October 2015.
- Winners will be selected by the greatest number of readers votes.
I'm so excited and looking forward to seeing all of your entries. Make my day and load them all up below. Then round up all of your family and friends and get them to come back to So Sew Easy on Tuesday for the voting.
Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing.
How to add your picture
To make an entry:
- Scroll through the existing entries to get to the button at the bottom which says Add Your Link
- Click there
- For the Link Title add the name of the pattern and your name
- Add in your email address where asked
- Then pick how to upload a photo – most likely use the Upload tab on the left – click there
- Click to upload file and pick the picture you want to use.
- The pictures loads to the center bottom box
- See that box with the frog top right, that is the preview of what your photo will look like once published.
- Use the select, crop and drag tools until you are happy with the preview
- When you are happy with your preview, then hit Done to publish
Hope that helps. I'm so excited to see all of your projects.