UNFORTUNATELY, THIS GIVEAWAY HAS EXPIRED. PLEASE CHECK BACK ON THE HOME PAGE AS WE FREQUENTLY RUN SIMILAR GIVEAWAYS.
As most of our readers know, our extremely popular Janome Coverpro 900cpx Coverstitch Machine Giveaway is coming to a close today, Sunday 13th October. Don't worry, there's still time to get in a few more entries, but time is almost up. Use the link below to go directly to the entry page:
I really, really love these giveaways and the opportunity afforded to give something back to our loyal readers, or in this case to one of our loyal readers. But that's exactly the problem. While many thousands of readers have participated, there is and can be only one prize and we'll announce that lucky winner tomorrow.
Unfortunately, however, we have only one machine and this giveaway has seen the biggest and widest participation yet by our readers. So to say thank you to everyone for participating and as a bit of a surprise PRE-consolation prize, we have decided to give away one of our most popular bag patterns which is sold normally for $6.95, absolutely FREE.
But please act today, this gift is only available for the next 24 hours!
The Carry All Bag is a fun and intermediate project. It has been thoroughly tested with tons of positive feedback from the pattern testers as well as many of readers.
Not too big, not too small – just right! This Carry-All Bag might be just right to carry everything you need to the gym, as a carry-on bag for traveling or even for an overnight stay. There are lots of pockets both inside and out so you can quickly and easily keep everything organised and to hand without having to rummage about.
Features of the Carry All Bag:
- Finished bag measures approx 12 inches tall, by 17 inches wide and about 6 inches deep
- Lots of pocket options
- Opens wide with the long top zipper
- Full length outside pocket, two outside end pockets, one outside zipper pocket
- Full length inside pocket, inside zipper pocket
- Optional rectangle rings for the handles or make them in one piece
- Optional faux piping on the pocket edges
- Instructions for an optional firm base
- Full photo PDF instructions – 27 pages
- 6 part step by step video tutorial
- Choice of patterns, full pattern pieces or abbreviated with shaped pieces only and dimensions for the rest
There are a full video, numerous example projects, and the pattern download link to check out in the full post linked here.