Seasonal Sewing Series for November – guest bloggers needed
Summer is in full swing, which means bloggers all over the world are planning for Christmas and the festive season!
Image courtesy of artur84 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
So Sew Easy will be running a Seasonal Sewing Series during November promoting sewing for the festive season – and I’m looking for guest bloggers. If you have a seasonal sewing project you can share with my readers, a tutorial, tip or pattern for the festive season, I’d love to know more.
I’m looking for bloggers to share unique content, one blogger per day during November, and create a post for a festive sewing project such as festive home decor, a wearable or accessory for the party season, or projects for sewing gifts and stocking stuffers, or even stockings themselves!
To get the most from the series, guest bloggers should:
- have a sewing or crafty blog of their own which would be of interest to my readers
- have a reasonable amount of traffic – page views of 75,000 per month or more
- be able to submit the html, photos and graphics 2 weeks before the posting date
- have a unique festive season tutorial, project or pattern which you have not previously published
- be willing to share their own post, the series and the posts of the other guest bloggers on their social media, Pinterest etc
In return, I’ll be promoting the series as widely as possible and am contacting sponsors to offer a giveaway (or even daily giveaways) to bring in more visitors to the series. There will be a series intro at the start, a round up at the end thanking all bloggers and sponsors and each blogger can provide a brief bio and links back to their own site.
If you would like to apply to take part, please email email@example.com with your details, your site and your project idea.