I’m taking the Craftsy Class, Design your Own Handbag, so I’m all about bags this month, and we’ll go from this Teeny Tiny Mini bag for your key ring, through the handy ‘Make It Yours’ clutch bag pattern and all the way up to the Carry All Bag to be released later this month.
Sometimes you don’t need a big bag. Just something small enough to take a lip balm and a few notes and coins. I made this tiny bag to keep on my key ring and thought you might like one too. Uses just a tiny amount of fabric, so its a great scrap buster project.
- Finished size – about 3.5 long, 1.25 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide
- Easy to scale pattern if you want a larger size
- Super cute!
- Great scrap buster – uses small pieces
- Attach it to your keys, or use it for your kids lunch money and attach to their school bag
- Use it to hold a few essential inside your main purse, hygiene supplies, lip stick, tissues/wipes.
- Makes great gifts and stocking stuffers
Sew the Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch
Firstly, I apologise. My camera packed in after just the first two photos. There I was happily snapping away and had no idea the pictures weren’t saving properly. So for this tutorial there is just a video. But that’s good anyway because everything is teeny tiny so its better for me to explain by showing you. It’s quick and easy to sew, so it’s not going to take you long to watch.
[Need help downloading the pattern? Read this post – How to download and print PDF sewing patterns]
Want to learn how to design and sew lots of different bags and purses? Sign up for the Craftsy Design your Own Handbag class – it’s great! And 50% off with this link too.