Wrapping up my sewing for the kitchen series comes the ultimate in stylish kitchen wear. This full reversible apron pattern will keep you and your clothes protected while still being stylish enough that you'll be happy to open the door to your dinner guests. Get a splash on it while cooking? No problem – it's fully reversible so simply wipe then switch it around to the clean side for a quick change.
I let the fabric choices speak for themselves in this apron. Not everyone wants to be decked out in frills and frou-frou while cooking so this apron has a sleeker styling that's more flattering and practical.
- Not too frou-frou, sleek and practical
- Elastic at the neckline for a comfortable fit
- Fully reversible, mix and match your fabrics
- Patch pocket – have one, two or none, its up to you
- Pleats in the skirt for just the right amount of volume
- Plenty of options to showcase your favorite prints and fabrics
- Multi sized pattern fitting a waist up to approx 50 inches
- Can be tied at the back or the front, instructions given for both
- Full photo PDF instuctions
The Testing Team Feedback
Ratings on this pattern – the tester ratings were split pretty much 50/50 between beginner and intermediate. I suggest a confident beginner could complete this project with care, but make sure to read the instructions carefully for each step instead of making an assumption, or you might find you can't turn your apron the right way out!
Becky – “I love the little gray circles that match up on the pattern pieces. Big help.”
Where to get your Reversible Apron Pattern
This pattern get sent out automatically to the Pattern of the Month Club members. If you might be interested in joining and getting all the patterns sent to you for one annual membership fee, read more about how you can join.
Coming up next month – the Carry All Bag.
Authored by: Deby at So Sew Easy