Do you use Pinterest to save and collect your sewing inspiration? I love it, but admit I don't pin as much as I used to. So much to do, so little time and Pinterest can suck me in until I've enjoyed a couple of hours browsing and reading without realising it!
I thought you might enjoy checking out a few of my Pinterest Favorites, so here's my top picks from the Bias Binding Tutorials board. There are 55+ pins covering all aspects of how to make and use binding, bias binding and piping. Here are a few of my favorites and some of my own:
Check Out Our Free Sewing Videos
(Take note of the numbers and scroll down to the bottom for the Pin links)
Check out these pins to find great content and repin them to your own Pinterest sewing tutorials boards to save them for later.
- How to sew bias tape, Positively Splendid – PIN LINK
- Continuous bias tape calculator, So Sew Easy – PIN LINK
- Binding directions 7 ways, Jocole – PIN LINK
- How to make and use piping, So Sew Easy – PIN LINK
- Scrap binding basics, the Sewing Loft – PIN LINK
- Printable bias tape maker, Scientific Seamstress – PIN LINK
- Making continuous bias tape, So Sew Easy – PIN LINK
- No pins, no hand-sewing binding tutorial, Mommys Nap Time – PIN LINK
- How to face a neckline with bias binding, Burda Style – PIN LINK
- Sewing a bias tape facing to necklines and armholes, So Sew Easy – PIN LINK
- Cheater Binding, All Crafts – PIN LINK
For LOTS more pins – Follow the bias tape and binding board
If you have any awesome tutorials you think should be pinned to this board, do leave a link in the comments and I'll be happy to add them.